Sistema de pagos 100% seguro
Pague en pesos colombianos
Más de 3,5 millones de entradas vendidas
Info del Teatro
1. Cena en Crucero PragaEn Cena en Crucero Praga, dom, 29 ene 2023 - dom, 28 ene 2024
Desde COL$ 210.773
2. Campo de Concentración TerezinEn Campo de Concentración Terezin, dom, 29 ene 2023 - dom, 28 ene 2024
Desde COL$ 295.082
3. Teatro NegroEn Teatro Negro Srnec, lun, 30 ene 2023 - sáb, 29 abr 2023
Desde COL$ 155.648
4. Tour del Comunismo en PragaEn Tour del Comunismo en Praga, mar, 31 ene 2023 - sáb, 27 ene 2024
Desde COL$ 205.390
5. City Tour Dorado de PragaEn City Tour Dorado de Praga, dom, 29 ene 2023 - dom, 28 ene 2024
Desde COL$ 194.560
6. Gran Tour Ciudad de PragaEn Gran Tour Ciudad de Praga, dom, 29 ene 2023 - dom, 28 ene 2024
Desde COL$ 149.163
7. Crucero City PragaEn Crucero City Praga, dom, 29 ene 2023 - dom, 28 ene 2024
Desde COL$ 67.577
8. Tour de Praga en SegwayEn Tour de Praga en Segway, dom, 29 ene 2023 - dom, 28 ene 2024
Desde COL$ 486.399
9. Noche Folklórica con CenaEn Noche Folklórica con Cena, vie, 3 feb 2023 - sáb, 27 ene 2024
Desde COL$ 337.755
10. Praga JudíaEn Praga Judía, dom, 29 ene 2023 - dom, 28 ene 2024
Desde COL$ 226.986
Siguiendo Los Pasos de W.A. Mozart
Why and how did Mozart's music win the hearts of everyone in the Czech Republic? This tour provides you with the answers. On this guided tour you visit the places in Prague where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart made an impact that has lasted to this very day. You learn why the people of Prague welcomed him so warmly and why they loved him so much as you walk in his footsteps through the city!
- See the theatre where Don Giovanni premiered
- Visit the places Mozart stayed during his visits
- See the church where a requiem was held in his honor
- Enter the exhibition of music at the Czech Museum
- Take time to admire the organ in the Strahov Monastery
¿En qué consiste?
Most lovers of classical music probably know that Mozart lived in Vienna for many years and also died there. While his talent was taken away far too soon - at the age of 35 to be exact - he made a big impact on classical music and composers, who became famous after him. What some may not know is that Mozart spent quite a significant amount of time in Prague as well. And on this tour you visit important sites in Prague while you learn more about Mozart and his life.
Beginning on foot you walk through the Old Town stopping at the Golden Angel house and The Estates Theatre. It was at The Estates Theatre that the world premiere of Don Giovanni took place on October 29th, 1787. During the tour you see several places, where Mozart lived during his stays in Prague.
Afterwards you get on a tram and transfer to Lesser Town to visit the exhibition of music at the Czech Museum, where you learn more about the history of Czech classical music. Then you travel by funicular to Petrin for a view of the tower. Walking to the Strahov Monastery you see the spot, where Mozart improvised on the organ in the church on the day of Don Giovanni's premiere. At Hradcany Square and Lesser Town, you stop to see the houses and places where Mozart held concerts.
The journey ends at the St. Nicholas Church where a requiem was held on December 14th, 1791 as a tribute to Mozart - only nine days after he died. It was also a statement of the Czech nation's sorrow at his sudden death. And with the nation loving him so much, one does not wonder why!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Tipo de entradas
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Reservar Desde COL$ 232.369
Confirmación al instante
Imprima el tiquete en casa
Duración: 3 horas
Horario de salidas
Wednesday and Friday at 1:30 P.M.
- Admissions to Czech Museum of Music.
- Travelling with the funicular.
- A guide.
Siguiendo Los Pasos de W.A. Mozart
Por favor asegúrate de estar en esta dirección 10 minutos antes del comienzo: Gray Line/Bohemia Departure Booth (taquilla de salida) Národní Trida 38 110 00 Praga
Atención al Cliente en Español
Necesita ayuda? Contestaremos sus preguntas con mucho gusto.