Sistema de pagos 100% seguro
Pague en pesos colombianos
Más de 3,5 millones de entradas vendidas
Info del Teatro
1. El Rey León de Disney - LondresEn Lyceum Theatre, vie, 9 dic 2022 - sáb, 17 jun 2023
Desde COL$ 235.157
2. Mamma Mia: LondresEn Novello Theatre, vie, 9 dic 2022 - sáb, 30 sep 2023
Desde COL$ 111.373
3. Wicked - LondresEn Apollo Victoria Theatre, vie, 9 dic 2022 - dom, 26 nov 2023
Desde COL$ 137.175
4. Mary PoppinsEn Prince Edward Theatre, vie, 9 dic 2022 - sáb, 7 ene 2023
Desde COL$ 242.016
5. Matilda the MusicalEn Cambridge Theatre, vie, 9 dic 2022 - vie, 8 dic 2023
Desde COL$ 140.604
6. Harry Potter and the Cursed ChildEn Palace Theatre, vie, 9 dic 2022 - dom, 30 jul 2023
Desde COL$ 740.939
7. The SnowmanEn Peacock Theatre, vie, 9 dic 2022 - sáb, 31 dic 2022
Desde COL$ 163.826
8. Life of PiEn Wyndham's Theatre, vie, 9 dic 2022 - dom, 15 ene 2023
Desde COL$ 186.166
9. Peppa Pig's Best Day EverEn Duke of York's Theatre, vie, 9 dic 2022 - dom, 1 ene 2023
Desde COL$ 122.870
10. Oferta Londres 2-x-1En Oferta 2-en-1 Londres: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, vie, 9 dic 2022 - jue, 7 dic 2023
Desde COL$ 333.603
Entradas para: Frozen the Musical Desde COL$ 294.142
Frozen the Musical
Prepare to fall in love with Disney’s Frozen all over again, as the brand-new musical is now open at London’s West End
- Experience the famous Disney story live on stage
- Listen to the hit-songs like ‘Let It Go’
- Witness the enchanting stagecraft
- Enjoy a tale of sisterly love
- Choose your own seats
¿En qué consiste?
Incredible special effects, stunning costumes and jaw-dropping scenery bring Elsa and Anna’s journey to life in a whole new way. And with all the beloved songs from the movie – as well as a few surprises from the writers behind Let it Go – you’ll be transported to Arendelle from the moment the curtain rises.
The smash-hit Frozen is told in two acts and now includes new songs and story material! The stage production features more than twice as much music as the film.
What is the Frozen the Musical about?
Elsa and Anna are sisters and princesses of Arendelle. Elsa has magical powers, that allows her to create snow and ice. While the two sisters find is very amusing, their parents, the King and Queen, are afraid that the powers will cause Elsa to someday hurt herself – or Anna. This concern turns out to be of good reason, and as a result Elsa distances herself from Anna.
After the death of the King and Queen, Elsa turns 21 and is supposed to lead the kingdom from this point on. But when her power spins out of control in front of the court, she is deemed as a monster and flees. Now it’s up to Anna and the friends, she makes along the way, to help Elsa. Can they make Elsa love herself? How can they break the spell of her icy powers and of her feeling so alone and alienated? And even more important: Is Elsa even willing to change?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Fantástico: 4.7 – 20 reviews
Tidigare fel resention på Frozen
"Mkt fin teater o scenografi! Annas insats inte så bra sångmässigt och spelade över. Elsas skådespel och sång var fantastisk. Mycket bra totalupplevelse!"
Kristina mié, 9 nov 2022