Sistema de pagos 100% seguro
Pague en pesos colombianos
Más de 3,5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porto City Tour
Experience the ancient splendor of the Capital of the North of Portugal — the city of Porto!
- Enjoy a guided tour of Porto
- Visit several of the city's popular attractions
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage city center
- Visit the Cathedral
- Admire the São Bento Train Station & Lello's Bookshop
- Enjoy a tour & wine tasting in a port wine cellar
- Choose your tour with or without lunch included
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
Everything from the Cathedral to the port wine cellars makes this tour memorable, in an environment rich in history, tradition, and culture.
You'll visit the Cathedral Porto Sé, the São Bento Train Station, one of the most beautiful in the world, Lello's Bookshop and get a guided tour of a port wine cellar in Vila Nova de Gaia including a wine tasting.
During this comprehensive tour, you'll also get the chance to see:
- Bolhão Market
- Aliados Avenue - Paços do Concelho/ City Hall
- Batalha Square
- Infante D. Henrique Square
- Rio Douro Foz
- Castelo do Queijo/ São Francisco Xavier Fortress
- Clérigos Church and Tower
- Carmelites and Carmo Churches
- D. Luís Bridge
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up at centrally located hotels in Porto.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4 hours.
Is lunch included?
You choose if you want your tour with or without lunch included.
What language is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English only.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-10. Children age 0-5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.